Booker Tate is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Booker Tate may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1 April 2014
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information, including email address
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What We Do with the Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit some websites.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
This website will never share any personally identifiable information with third parties.
- Information collection: We collect personal information from our users to provide them with a range of information and for record keeping purposes.
This website uses 9 Cookies which are detailed below:
Cookie: _utma _utmb _utmc _utmz_utmt
Use: These cookies allow us to count page visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site, using a service provided by Google Analytics. For more details on managing Google Analytics Cookies go to Google.
Cookie: wordpress_logged_in_ wordpress_test_cookie, wp-settings-1, wp-settings-time-1
Use: wordpress_logged_in_ cookie is used for a logged in user session. wordpress_test_cookie is used for a test cookie session. wp-settings-1 cookie is used for a test cookie session, the number on the end is your individual user ID from the users database table & is used to customize your view of admin interface, and possibly also the main site interface. wp-settings-time-1 cookie is used for site software.
These cookies have no impact on your user experience, and store no personal information. They contain some information about your general geographic location. These cookies are automatically added by the software that runs this website, but we do not use them in any way.
- Email: We respect the privacy of personal e-mail accounts and we store your email addresses securely. We will not send you unwanted junk mail, and your details will not be passed to ANY organisation beyond Booker Tate without your explicit permission. From time to time we may use email to keep you updated with news about special offers, as well as anything you show an interest in, either on-line, or through other contact with Booker Tate. If you do not want to be kept informed in this way, please let us know.
- Disclosure of information: Booker Tate complies with the data protection laws in the United Kingdom and takes all reasonable care to prevent any unauthorised access to your personal data. Booker Tate people and those working for agents or contractors of Booker Tate have a responsibility to keep your information confidential and will only use it to offer products and services on behalf of Booker Tate. The personal details that we use to provide or promote our products and services as well as any information taken from you while you are using this website, will NOT be passed to ANY organisation beyond Booker Tate to be used for marketing purposes. Your details may sometimes be shared with Booker Tate contractors or agents in order to provide you with Booker Tate products and services you have requested, but we will make this clear to you in the relevant terms and conditions we give you when you order. We reserve the right to access and to disclose personal information to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests, to operate our systems properly or to protect our users and ourselves.
- Consent:By using this website, you agree that we may collect and use information as described in this policy. We will always make clear how we do this, and allow you to tell us whether and to whom your information may be disclosed.
- Company registration information Registered Office: Suite 3 Wheatley Business Centre, Old London Road, Wheatley, Oxon, OX33 1XW
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Registered Office Address: Suite 3 Wheatley Business Centre, Old London Road, Wheatley, Oxon, OX33 1XW